This legal notice regulates the use of the website https://objetparticulier.com/en/home/, owned by OBJET PARTICULIER S.L.
By browsing the OBJET PARTICULIER S.L. website, you are a USER of the said website and fully and unreservedly accept each one of the conditions published in this legal notice, and accept that said conditions may be changed without prior notice by OBJET PARTICULIER S.L. in which case they will be re-published. You should thus carefully read this notice if you wish to access and use the information and services offered on this website. Users also agree to use the website properly and in keeping with the law, good faith, public order, traffic usage and this Legal Notice and shall be liable to OBJET PARTICULIER S.L. or to third parties for any damage that may be caused as a consequence of failing to abide by said obligation. Any use different from that authorized is strictly prohibited. OBJET PARTICULIER S.L. may deny or withdraw access and use at any time.
OBJET PARTICULIER S.L. informs you that:
The company name is: OBJET PARTICULIER S.L.
Its tax identification number is B52545001.
The company’s address is Ctra. de Deva, 675, 33394 Gijón, Spain.
It is listed in the Asturias Business Registry, Tomo 4215, folio 160, page number 50253, Inscrip. 1a.
This website is free to access and use. However, OBJET PARTICULIER S.L. may require filling in a specific form before allowing the use of some of the services offered on its website.
The user guarantees the truthfulness and accuracy of all the information provided to OBJET PARTICULIER S.L. and shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly agrees to use the contents and services of OBJET PARTICULIER S.L. properly and not to use them to:
- Spread content that is illegal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, that supports terrorism or, in general, that is contrary to the law or to public order.
- Upload computer viruses to the network or take actions that can alter, damage, interrupt or cause errors to the electronic documents, data or physical or logical systems of OBJET PARTICULIER S.L. or of third parties, or that can block the access of other users to the website and its services by overloading the computer resources through which OBJET PARTICULIER S.L. provides its services.
- Try to access the e-mail accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of OBJET PARTICULIER S.L. or of third parties and extract information from them.
- Violate the intellectual or industrial property rights, or gain access to confidential information, held by OBJET PARTICULIER S.L. or third parties.
- Steal the identity of another user.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, or make available to the public in any other way the contents, or transform or alter them, without the consent of the rights holder, unless said actions are legally permitted.
- Gather data for marketing purposes and send advertising or messages of any type for sales or other commercial purposes without OBJET PARTICULIER S.L.’s prior request or consent.
All the contents of this website, such as text, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source code, are the property of OBJET PARTICULIER S.L. The user is not granted rights to said contents beyond those that are strictly necessary to use the website properly.
In summary, users accessing this website may view the contents and make authorized private copies as long as the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, installed on servers connected to networks, or exploited in any way.
Similarly, all trademarks, brand names and distinctive logos of any kind shown on the website are the property of OBJET PARTICULIER S.L. Using or accessing the website does not grant the user any rights to these elements.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents, and any other activity that is not expressly authorized by the rights’ owner, is prohibited.
The presence of a hyperlink in no way implies the existence of a relationship between OBJET PARTICULIER S.L. and the owner of the linked website, nor OBJET PARTICULIER S.L.’s acceptance or endorsement of its contents or services.
OBJET PARTICULIER S.L. shall not be liable for the way in which each user uses the materials made available on this website, nor for any actions taken involving said materials.
This website’s contents are general and are provided for information purposes only. Access to all the contents is not guaranteed, nor are they guaranteed to be thorough, correct, current, or suited to a specific purpose.
To the extent permitted by law, OBJET PARTICULIER S.L. declines all liability for damage of any type resulting from:
The inability to access the website or the presence of content that is not accurate, truthful, complete and/or current, as well as the presence of defects of any kind in the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available or accessed through the website or in the services offered.
The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents could alter the computer systems, electronic documents or data of the users.
Non-compliance with laws, good faith, public order, traffic use and this legal notice as a result of the improper use of the website. Specifically, and by way of example, OBJET PARTICULIER S.L. shall not be liable for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual or industrial property rights, corporate secrets, the right to honour, personal and family privacy and to one’s own image, as well as any regulations pertaining to unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Similarly, OBJET PARTICULIER S.L. declines all liability for any information external to the website and not managed directly by our webmaster. The purpose of the links appearing on this site is solely to inform our users about the existence of other sources that may complement the content offered on our website.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publication of laws, regulations, plans, general stipulations and reports that must be formally published in the official journals of government agencies and comprise the only instrument that can attest to their authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be regarded as tentative and is not intended to be legally binding.