This is the Cookies Policy for OBJET PARTICULIER S.L., accessible from https://objetparticulier.com/en/home/
What Are Cookies
There are two different kinds of Cookies: Cookies used by the website owner and third-party Cookies.
We should also distinguish session Cookies from permanent Cookies, depending on the time they are stored in your browser.
There also is another classification, listing 5 different categories, based on the reason why the information is gathered: technical cookies, personalization cookies, analytical cookies, advertising cookies and behavioural cookies.
• Necessary cookies – these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
• Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalized features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms, so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
• Analytics cookies – These cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
You can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control some 3rd party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
Below are listed the cookies used on this site, with their characteristics and function:
This site uses Google Analytics, which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. You will identify 4 cookies on your browser, specifically own cookies, session cookies and analytical cookies. These cookies may track things such as how many users access the website, access frequency and repeat, language used, the city hosting IP number, and type of terminal used. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see www.google.es/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html
Other downloaded cookies are language, owned, technical and session ones. They will identify the language used by the user. They also track which pages of the website the user previously browsed: historyNowUrl.
Our website also implements Facebook sessions and analytical cookies that allow measuring website browsing and creating profiles to set up segmented advertising campaigns. More information is available at: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
Lastly, a technical owned and session cookie, called accept_cookies, is downloaded. It manages user consent to our cookies policy on the website. It is aimed to recognize those users that accepted the cookies policy and those who did not, in order to display the cookies’ policy banner to those who did not.
Agreement to Cookies Policy
Our company assumes that, by using our website, you agree to our Cookies Policy. Nevertheless, you are shown a warning mentioning the Cookies Policy at the bottom of the page every time you start a session.
You can then proceed as follows:
• Accept cookies: You will no longer see the warning during the ongoing session.
• Decline: the warning disappears.
How to update your cookies’ configuration:
You can manage, block or delete cookies by using your browser. Each browser operates differently, but the “Help” function will show you how to proceed.
• Firefox: support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
• Safari: www.apple.com/en/privacy/use-of-cookies/
You can also manage your cookies’ storage owing to tools such as:
• Ghostery: www.ghostery.com/
• Your online choices: www.youronlinechoices.com/
Hopefully, that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However, if you are still looking for more information, you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
• Email: email@example.com
• By mailing us to: OBJET PARTICULIER S.L., Data Protection, Ctra de Deva, 675 · 33 394 Gijón, Spain